Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Moominsummer Madness

What riches the post yielded today! My Moomin cookie cutters arrived this morning from Finland, as did my set of miniature Moomin figures. As if that wasn't enough, Moomins Cookbook by Tove Jansson and Sami Malila was on the doorstep this afternoon! I can't wait to try out Meringue Moominesque, Moominmamma's Best Buns, Whomper's Special Pudding or Moomintroll's Morning Croissants...actually I'm looking forward to giving them all a go. It does genuinely look like a really nice cookbook.


I think it's going to be a very Moominy weekend this weekend...


And you know what they say, you can never be too rich or too Moominy...(actually I only agree with the second bit)...

5 comments:

Max said...

far out, those moomin cookie cutters rock! WHERE did you get them?????

librarygirl said...

aaaaargghhhhhh!
how GORGEOUS!

T. said...

I love those cookie cutters! And I hope to see lots of your fabulous bakery here. ^^

Emily said...

Hey Max,
I found all my Moomin goodies (except the cookbook) here:
http://stores.ebay.com.au/scandinaviangoodsltd

--

librarygirl - I know :)My copy of Comet in Moominland arrived today...everyday a Moomin in the post...does it get any better? :)

--

It's going to be cooler here on the weekend, Sefarina, so I'm going to turn on the stove and have a bit of a bake-a-thon :)

Mrs Mac said...

WONDERFUL!!!