Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Fresh Produce

It's probably not going to get any fresher than this. My husband picked some carrots from our vegetable patch for dinner last night and we didn't realise that this little fellow had come along for the ride into the kitchen! He very happily investigated the carrot tops while we prepared dinner and then, when we came back into the kitchen later to do the dishes, he had curled up on the table for a nap. My husband gently carried him back into the garden to continue his slumber in more familiar territory. I love our veggie patch!

4 comments:

Jodie said...

he is pretty cute !

Feronia said...

Isn't he! Thanks for stopping by, Jodie :)

librarygirl said...

The kids still remind me of the time I dished up a cooked snail with the home grown broccoli!

Feronia said...

Well, this little guy came pretty close...!