Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sunshine on a cloudy day


I've discovered lots of lovely new blogs lately and so I've borrowed a little quizlette from maedchen blogt (http://www.nicolekellmann.de/) -

Listening: Wham's "Club Tropicana". Cheered me up against all odds today!
Reading: Nancy Mitford, Pigeon Pie. I love the Mitfords and I love novels from this period - a perfect match for genteel reading :)
Seeing: Supernatural. I love a good scare.
Doing: Submitted my first collection of short stories to a publisher. I've just found out they bombed, but I reckon it was a good effort to get them written nonetheless. Elephant stamp for me!
Drinking: Water. Dull but so, so good in this warm weather.
Eating: All the beautiful fresh loveliness coming out of my husband's veggie patch at the moment.
Annoying: Anyone who assumes if you work from home, you're not 'really' working.
Thinking: Keep calm and carry on. It's still working...even today...
Pleasing: Just letting go and being whenever I can manage it.
Wanting: I continue my search for the greatest vintage find ever. I'm not sure what it will be. But I'll know when I see it. I'll know.
Planning: European holiday 2011!
Buying: Always a pretty pretty to be found on Etsy.
Clicking: http://blog.brinja.dk - inspiring me for our Northern holiday.

4 comments:

Diana Kennedy said...

Yes, For some odd reason, a lot of people think that working from home is not "real" working. You have to go in some office. Looks like old-fashion ideas are hard to beat.

Feronia said...

Yes, in so many ways! I am still working on the recording, by the way Diana...sorry for my slowness :(

Bodecea said...

I'll catch this "Stöckchen"and take it with me :-)

Feronia said...

Great! :)