Friday, February 5, 2010

Play misty for me



It has been really humid here this last week or so. Not blazing heat - sure, I'll acknowledge that - but humid, wherein a damp slick of perspiration is perpetually on your skin. So it's been lovely to have a little temperature drop overnight, a constant mist falling gently from the skies today and the plants getting a much needed drink. Poor babies. Although something is having a very nice meal in - or should I say of - my front yard: a bit of lemon balm for the mains and then a nibble of rose petal for dessert. Hmmm...Now that I look closely at the photo of the lemon balm, I see a telltale snail trail...

4 comments:

Stardust said...

Congrats on the awards! =D And I'm amazed at how well I resonate your 1 to 10. =D

Loving these pictures.

Feronia said...

Thanks Stardust! Great minds think alike (on the 1-10)!! :)

Stardust said...

The header is so pretty!

Feronia said...

Thanks - snapped on a trip to the beach a couple of months ago!