Monday, October 12, 2009

Thank you!

I have received an award and I am really delighted! My good friend Bodecea over at Bodecea's Palaver (http://bodecea.blogspot.com/) has awarded me the KreativBlogger award and has also had some very nice things to say about me and In a Yellow Wood! Thank you Bodecea!! What a lovely start to the blogging week :)

I would now like to put forward Pina at Another Beautiful Day (http://milk-and-berries.blogspot.com/) for the award. Her great blog is full of gorgeous photos of both the lovely cities and beautiful rural areas of Slovenia as well as her thoughtful and interesting posts.

6 comments:

Pina said...

:) What a nice start of a week! Thank you, Emily! You made my day.

And of course, congratulations to you! :) You are very creative, indeed!

Feronia said...

My pleasure, Pina. I have loved the way you put your blog together from the first moment I saw it! :)

Bodecea said...

Hi Feronia,

you have to tell us 7 things we do not know about you *g*.

:-)
Bodecea

Feronia said...

Oops! Didn't read that bit...will do this in tomorrow's blog, Bodecea :)

Stardust said...

Way to go girl! I certainly agree that it goes to you. =) And I'm probably getting hooked to Pina's place. ;)

Feronia said...

Thanks Stardust!