Tuesday, October 13, 2009

When a picture paints a thousand words...

(Photo courtesy of 80s-disco-music.blogspot.com/)

Tickled pink as I was with my award yesterday, I got a bit overwhelmed and didn't quite manage to fulfill my duties as a Kreativ Blogger! So, part of the game is to tell you 7 things you didn't know about me. Here goes:

1. When I was at primary school, I was seriously obsessed with the British royal family, especially Lady Diana. I even wanted to have my hair cut like her's. My mother wisely blocked this move.

2. When I was at high school, I was seriously obsessed with the band Bros. The first concert I went to was their's. I joined their fanclub. That year, as a part of our P.E. class, I did a dance routine to "When Will I be Famous?".

3. I believe in ghosts. When I worked at a National Trust building a couple years ago, I heard one.

4. I have a large collection of teddy bears.

5. I am about to start collecting Smurf figurines.

6. I am very sentimental and cry buckets during any even remotely touching movie/tv show/ news report.

7. I don't exercise anywhere near enough, even though I know it's bad for me not to.

There it is. Hope we can still be friends :) So, here are the rules of the Kreativ Blogger award in full:

1. Thank the blogger who awarded you (done - thanks again Bodecea :) )

2. Copy the logo into your blog (done)

3. Link with the blogger who awarded you (done)

4. List 7 things which we do not know about you (done - for better or worse!)

5. Nominate 7 other 'Kreativ Bloggers' (started - I'll keep going with this over the coming week)

6. Link with these bloggers.

7. Inform these bloggers with a comment.
As such, today I would like to nominate Stardust at What's in store for a God-Blessed Box (http://godblessstar.blogspot.com/) This is a beautiful blog with exquisite photography which reminds me so much of why I loved visiting Japan.

4 comments:

Stardust said...

Hey there, I've always loved late Princess Diana!! That's the song I love from Bros, and yeah, I tend to get emo like you on no.6! =P

Do I deserve that?? Hmm... I'm certainly not creative like you are, but, a million thanks.

Feronia said...

Ever since I wrote my blog today, I have been humming that Bros song! You defintely deserve the award, Stardust, your blog is great!

Bodecea said...

Hihi, I loved a-ha as a teenager. Always cried at this song (why?!):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YCEdeelW0M

Still like them, i have to admit. Morten grows old gracefully ;-)

Feronia said...

A-ha! I remember "Take on Me" and "The Sun Always Shines on TV". Hadn't heard that particular song, though - I *can* see how it could make a teenager cry!! Morten is still looking pretty good - but he *was* so good looking to start with.